Every year, the ABA Journal invites nominations for its Blawg 100 list, a compilation of staff and reader “favorites” within the legal blogosphere. The rigorous selection process for the 2017 list has begun, with the magazine calling for recommendations from “Blawg Amici” – regular readers who wish to support and spread the word about their favorite legal blogs.
Here’s a sampling of posts from the past year:
- Revised Form I-9 Now Available
- Immigrant Visa Processing Changes… (July 12, 2017)
- Travel Ban Reinstated – DHS and DOS Release FAQs in Response to Supreme Court’s Decision on Travel Ban
- Travel Ban During H-1B Season
- H-1B for Computer Professionals – New Developments
- No PP for H-1B Cap Petitions: USCIS Suspends Premium Processing for ALL H-1B Petitions
- Efforts to Address Immigration Anxiety
- Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Opens on October 4, 2016
If you have enjoyed and valued our updates during the past year and believe the Immigration View blog deserves a spot in the top 100, we invite you to take a few moments to nominate us. Our goal is provide crucial updates and valuable information on the U.S. immigration landscape. The online nomination process is very quick – it shouldn’t take more than a minute or so.
Blawg Amici nominations will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. CT on July 30, 2017. Thank you in advance for your support!