Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn about the New Form I-9, I-9 compliance and how to limit your company’s liability right at your desk! The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) issued a new Form I-9 on March 8, 2013, which is available for immediate use but must be used exclusively by May 7, 2013. As a result of the revisions, the form has doubled in length and comes with a new set of expanded instructions (totaling nine pages). Join us for this webinar where we’ll review and explain:
- Changes in the New Form I-9
- Changes in the I-9 Instructions
- Revision to M-274: Handbook for Employers
- Specifics about how to execute the I-9, under current rules
- Penalties for non-compliance
- How to deal with pitfalls in the process
- How to develop a company-wide compliance program
April 18, 2013
Noon to 1:30 p.m. ET / 9 to 10:30 a.m. PT
Speaker: Alka Bahal
HRCI and CLE credit will be offered. If you would like CLE credit, please include your bar admission(s) and attorney identification number(s).
- California CLE 1.5 General
- New Jersey CLE (Reciprocal) 1.5 General
- New York CLE (Reciprocal) 1.5 PP
Register: Click here to register for this program.
For questions or more information, please contact Maria Ockenhouse at 215.299.2819 or firstname.lastname@example.org.